Luxury in Knightsbridge
If you thought that being able to find a luxury penthouse in Knightsbridge was a thing of the past, you may be pleased to know that you can reconsider.
Sherwoods have recently announced the availability of a superbly equipped and high-quality penthouse in Basil Street, Knightsbridge, London SW3.
Built above a portered mansion block, the penthouse was constructed in the early 21st century and as a result, benefits from all modern construction and insulation techniques. That includes under-floor heating and comfort cooling.
The penthouse has three bedrooms and three bathrooms plus a roof terrace providing spectacular views over the rooftops of London. The principal suite bedroom also has an integral dressing room.
Entry to the property is via a secure and dedicated lift directly to the penthouse suite with an added bonus being the designated underground parking nearby.
The large and spacious reception room and fully-equipped ultra-modern kitchen are both extremely well lit by natural light and also have sweeping views.
Being just a stone’s throw from Harrods and close to all the other legendary attractions of London’s West End, this property stands out prominently as being a very rare opportunity.
Long known as being one of London’s most desirable residential areas, Knightsbridge offers a number of immediate attractions:
- it’s close proximity to the bubbling commercial life of the West End;
- easy and fast commuting into the adjacent City of London with its tourist and major financial centre commercial attractions;
- close-by access to the road and rail network for leaving town and gaining rapid access to the countryside to the South, North and West of London;
- ease of access to Heathrow through the west London road and rail networks;
- superbly located for areas such as Theatreland and the other West End recreational areas including shopping;
- a cosmopolitan and sophisticated culture.
Properties of this calibre in this area are typically highly sought-after.
The quality of this property and its unique location make it ideal both for high net-worth residential purchasers and as a potential commercial investment opportunity.
This is a leasehold property with a long-lease; ground rent is £800pa; a service charge (in 2012) of £12,000pa; plus a sinking fund contribution.
The parking space is a lease of 99 years (from 29th October 2003). Ground rent is a peppercorn and the service charge in 2012 was circa £700pa.
Renowned international property experts, Sherwoods, are inviting interested parties to contact them for further information at the earliest possible opportunity in order to avoid disappointment.
Given the attractions of this property and its location, it might be advisable to do so sooner rather than later.